Level: Mid Level
Job Nature: Full Time
No. of Vacancy: 01
WATERMARK MCL is seeking an entry to mid-level creative designer with print and digital experience to join our growing creative team. This is your chance to make a difference and learn. You`ll be working with and passionate colleagues seeking to invent, design, and develop unique interactive experiences.
Summary of Core Job Responsibility :
- Strong aesthetic sense, detail-oriented, ability to learn quickly and work efficiently as a team.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet tight deadlines, and handle multiple projects independently
- Proficient with InDesign to create Magazine contents and promotional materials
- 2D & 3D Graphic renderings and visualizations of event environments are mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is mandatory
- Good typing ability in Bangla and English is essential.
- Good Skill in English, Bangla typing and designing
- Prepare, Organize & modify flyers, brochures, leaflets, banners, logos, newsletters, and other advertising materials for modern marketing and advertisements.
- Must have expertise in Adobe In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Max or Sketchup and Other graphics software.
- Be able to work under pressure to have sufficient capability for developing creative design.
- Be able to design content for digital media, website etc as per requirement from various department.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Required skills and Expertise :
1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements :
- 1-3 years working within an event and experiential agency, design firm, ad agency or other creative team environments.
- Impeccable taste and design sense.
- Highly creative at fresh, innovative concepts for live experience special design, stage and broadcast sets.
- A design degree or diploma in a relevant field of study will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in 3DS Max as well as rendering packages like or Sketchup
- Excellent sketching skills.
- PowerPoint skills for making design presentations.
- Extreme attention to detail and good project and time management skills.
- Capable of handling direction and constructive feedback.
- A portfolio that illustrates an understanding and execution of design trends and modern aesthetic.
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Tk. 25000 - 35000/Monthly (based on candidate's expertise)
Other Benefits :
Apply Instruction :
Through the "Apply Now" button or send your CV & Portfolio to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Close Date: 20th Day of May 2019
Watermark MCL | 2Nd Floor | House 6/2 | Block B | Lalmatia | Mohammadpur | Dhaka | 1207
Phone: +88 02-810 06 06